[NEohioPAL]1 male needed for "As Bees in Hone..." at NCP

Darnay2 at aol.com Darnay2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 06:55:00 PST 2001

--part1_f6.125dcce0.292601fc_boundary

Attention male Actors!!!!

Sorry you accidentally missed our auditions. We had several beautiful women
attend.  (They were all single, it could have been your chance to score a
date and a role!)

We have one slot still open for a character male.
One of you needs to take this role!!!!!!!!!!

A character actor willing to play a variety of challenging roles is needed
for the North canton Playhouse production of "As Bees in Honey Drown".
Rehearsals begin with a read-thru this sunday at 7.  The show opens January
17 for 2 weekends.  NCP is a community theatre, all actors are Volunteers!
So far, we have a terrific cast, and we just need one more man to complete
the picture!

Please email me at darnay2 at aol.com or call 330-836-6328 if interested.

J. T. Buck
Director

--part1_f6.125dcce0.292601fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><BR>
<BR>
Attention male Actors!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Sorry you accidentally missed our auditions. We had several beautiful women attend.  (They were all single, it could have been your chance to score a date and a role!)<BR>
<BR>
We have one slot still open for a character male.<BR>
One of you needs to take this role!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
A character actor willing to play a variety of challenging roles is needed for the North canton Playhouse production of "As Bees in Honey Drown".  Rehearsals begin with a read-thru this sunday at 7.  The show opens January 17 for 2 weekends.  NCP is a community theatre, all actors are Volunteers!  So far, we have a terrific cast, and we just need one more man to complete the picture!<BR>
<BR>
<I>Please</I> email me at darnay2 at aol.com or call 330-836-6328 if interested.<BR>
<BR>
J. T. Buck<BR>