[NEohioPAL]BLUESCASTERS UPCOMING DATES

Robert Williams bbwilliams at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 16 11:20:01 PST 2001

Once again it's....BLUES TIME.....with....

THE BLUESCASTERS,...C-town's hardest workin' band.....

This SATURDAY... NOVEMBER 17th
 10:00pm until 2:00am

PEPPER JOE'S BAR & GRILLE
1572 W. 117th Street
(Between Detroit & Madison)
Lakewood, Ohio
216-226-9748

We're gonna take a well deserved week off to enjoy some Turkey and all of
the trimmings....but we'll be coming back strong in December.....

SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th
9:30pm until 1:30am

MAD ANTHONY'S PUB
13601 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, Ohio
216-226-5718
SATURDAY DECEMBER 22nd
8:30pm until 12:30am

PETE'S TAVERN
1318 Warrensville Center Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
216-291-0400
SATURDAY DECEMBER 29th
10:00pm until 2:00am

THE PARKVIEW
1261 W. 58th Street
(North of Detroit just past the Police Union Hall)
Cleveland, Ohio

So if you live on the eastside, the westside, yourside, or myside,...come on
out and celebrate the holidays with Nothin' but the best of the BLUES and
all of that funky old soul you love so much........

Much Love......THE BLUESCASTERS

Bobby Williams: Voice, Harmonica, Guitar
Tom O'Maille: Lead Guitar
Pete Scorzino: Bass
Jim Sulen; Drums

and as always.......KEEP ON LOVIN' THE BLUES!