[NEohioPAL]Coach House Audition reminder

Schaefer, Robert PS Robert.Schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com
Wed Nov 28 00:07:02 PST 2001

This is just a reminder for auditions for Last of the Red Hot Lovers
auditions at Coach House theatre.  Here's the original announcement:

Coach House Theatre announces auditions for "Last of the Red Hot Lovers" by
Neil Simon.
Directed by: Jim Fippin, Resident Director.
Production Dates: February 14 - March 2.
Rehearsals scheduled to begin: January 8

When:		Monday, December 3, 7-9p.m.
		Tuesday, December 4, 7-9p.m.
Where:	Coach House Theatre
		732 West Exchange Street, Akron
		(Behind the Akron Woman's City Club)
Needed:	1 man and 3 women
		Actors will be asked to read from the script

Barney Cashman:	forty-seven
Elaine:		mid thirties to early forties
Bobbie:		early to late twenties
Jeannette:		thirty-nine

Ages and age ranges given for characters are taken from the script and are
not age requirements for actors.  If you have questions about characters
give me a call at the number listed below.

For more information about auditions for "Last of the Red Hot Lovers,"
please call Jim Fippin at 330-335-9013 (no calls after 10p.m. please!).
If you have a headshot and resume available, please bring them with you,
but if you don't, don't worry!  I look forward to seeing you at auditions!
Jim Fippin

Please note: there are no equity positions.

If you need directions, you can also e-mail me, Bob Schaefer, and I can
give you directions to the theatre.  (I can also answer some questions about
the play as well)

Bob Schaefer                            | "Where's the Kaboom?  There's
work: robert.schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com |  supposed to be an Earth-
home: bschaefer1 at neo.rr.com             |  shattering Kaboom!" - Marvin
phone: 330-659-1842                     |  Martian "Hare-Way to the Stars"