[NEohioPAL]Worshop Players Announce Auditions for GODSPELL

Dave Mac Keigan cen07756 at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 24 21:57:00 PST 2001

TO All

Hey guys sorry about the short notice but with the holidays and all.
Anyway I will be holding auditions for GODSPELL at Workshop players in
Amherst this
next weekend Dec 28 and 29 from 7 pm till. Bring a prepared piece of
music and dress for movement. I am looking for 4 women and 5 men. All
auditionees should be 18 or older. Please bring a list of known
conflicts.

The show will run from March 7,8,9, 15,16,17,22,23,24, 2002. Sunday
shows are Matinees.

To get to workshop Take I-90/2 west to
Middle Ridge Road/Broadway exit. It is the first exit past the I-90/2
split. Turn left off the ramp. Go about 2.5 miles and the theater is on
your right. It is about 3 tenths of a mile AFTER the sign that says
Oberlin Ave. 500 feet, It is an old sandstone schoolhouse and there is a

cemetery next door. If you get to a traffic light after you leave the
exit/entrance to Route 2 area then you went too far and you need turn
around. The Theater address is 44820 Middle Ridge Road Amherst.

I hope to see you there.

Dave