[NEohioPAL]WUAB announces On-Air Host Auditions

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 16:25:07 PST 2001

--0-731147709-1009491490=:80753

If you think you are hip, fun, and energetic and have what is takes to host a fresh new concept on WUAB we want to see you. (Think dinner and a movie, TRL, wild on E.. that sort of thing)

We will be holding auditions on Friday Dec 11th between 12 and 5pm.

Please bring a resume and headshot, and if you have a pre-produced tape of you interacting with the public, or doing some fun and wacky stuff bring that too.

There is nothing you need to prepare, just your amazing personality. We don't want to see any card tricks, ventriliquists, or dance numbers... just be yourself.

Please call for an appointment. If you don't make an appointment we can't guarantee you an audition.

Starting Monday Jan 31st at 10am, call Rick Ferguson at 216-367-7133, leave and message and I will get back to you. DO NOT CALL BEFORE THEN.

Spaces are limited.

Auditions will be held between Noon and 5pm on Friday Jan 11th at Cabaret Dada. 1210 W 6th Street.

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.
--0-731147709-1009491490=:80753

<P>If you think you are hip, fun, and energetic and have what is takes to host a fresh new concept on WUAB we want to see you. (Think dinner and a movie, TRL, wild on E.. that sort of thing)</P>
<P>We will be holding auditions on Friday Dec 11th between 12 and 5pm. </P>
<P>Please bring a resume and headshot, and if you have a pre-produced tape of you interacting with the public, or doing some fun and wacky stuff bring that too. </P>
<P>There is nothing you need to prepare, just your amazing personality. We don't want to see any card tricks, ventriliquists, or dance numbers... just be yourself. </P>
<P><STRONG><EM>Please call for an appointment. If you don't make an appointment we can't guarantee you an audition. </EM></STRONG></P>
<P>Starting Monday Jan 31st at 10am, call Rick Ferguson at 216-367-7133, leave and message and I will get back to you. DO NOT CALL BEFORE THEN.</P>
<P>Spaces are limited.</P>
<P>Auditions will be held between Noon and 5pm on Friday Jan 11th at Cabaret Dada. 1210 W 6th Street. </P>
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://greetings.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Greetings</a>.
--0-731147709-1009491490=:80753--