[NEohioPAL]NEED TO HOUSE VISITING PERFORMERS???

Playhouse11 at aol.com Playhouse11 at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 17:22:01 PST 2001

--part1_73.18507b04.295cfe9d_boundary

We have a fully equipped, fully furnished two bedroom apartment, on the West
Side, 5 min from the Zoo and 5 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Great for
housing visiting performers/directors, no need to find an expensive,
impersonal hotel. Will make your guests feel at home, telephone, cable,
washer/dryer, D/W and two car garage. Only $200 per week includes utilities.

For more information please call Chris Johnson Westside Playhouse 216-939-9720

--part1_73.18507b04.295cfe9d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  SIZE=2><B>We have a fully equipped, fully furnished two bedroom apartment, on the West Side, 5 min from the Zoo and 5 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Great for housing visiting performers/directors, no need to find an expensive, impersonal hotel. Will make your guests feel at home, telephone, cable, washer/dryer, D/W and two car garage. Only $200 per week includes utilities.
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT></B>
<BR><P ALIGN=CENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">For more information please call Chris Johnson Westside Playhouse 216-939-9720</P></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_73.18507b04.295cfe9d_boundary--