[NEohioPAL]ROLLING DOUGHNUTS going to Broadway

Jeff Holland profbobo at neo.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 16:20:01 PST 2001

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C19066.C96CCFE0

------=_NextPart_001_00BC_01C19066.C96CCFE0

BlankShameless Plug starting in=20

5

4

3

2

1

Begin Transmission:

Rolling Doughnuts, the that has done more for comedy in Ohio than =
Christopher Lowell and Tim White combined, is making it's New York =
debut.

Yes, due to luck that can only be described as Satanic, Andrew Lloyd =
Sondhiem and the rest of the defendants will be road tripping to New =
York on January 22 to compete in the Insult-O-Lympics at Caroline's =
Comedy Club on Broadway.

Sondhiem, who is getting a special release just for the occasion, says =
playing Broadway has always been a special dream of his, right below =
jello wrestling with Dan Haggerty and Iman.  "I know I only have two =
minutes," he said, "but you'd be amazed what I can get done in two =
minutes." =20

We wish Rolling Doughnuts the best of luck both in this competition and =
in the upcoming trial.

End transmission

------=_NextPart_001_00BC_01C19066.C96CCFE0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Blank</TITLE>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
	COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; MARGIN-TOP: 25px
}
P.msoNormal {
	COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px
}
LI.msoNormal {
	COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3Dcid:00ba01c19090$b239b020$a9b75d18 at neo.rr.com =
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Shameless Plug starting in </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>5</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>4</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>3</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>2</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Begin Transmission:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Rolling Doughnuts, the that has done more for comedy in Ohio =
than=20
Christopher Lowell and Tim White combined, is making it's New York=20
debut.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Yes, due to luck that can only be described as Satanic, Andrew =
Lloyd=20
Sondhiem and the rest of the defendants will be road tripping to New =
York on=20
January 22 to compete in the Insult-O-Lympics at Caroline's Comedy Club =
on=20
Broadway.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sondhiem, who is getting a special release just for the =
occasion, says=20
playing Broadway has always been a special dream of his, right below =
jello=20
wrestling with Dan Haggerty and Iman.  "I know I only have two =
minutes," he=20
said, "but you'd be amazed what I can get done in two minutes."  =
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We wish Rolling Doughnuts the best of luck both in this competition =
and in=20
the upcoming trial.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>End transmission</DIV>
<P> </P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_00BC_01C19066.C96CCFE0--

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C19066.C96CCFE0

R0lGODlhLQAtAID/AP////f39ywAAAAALQAtAEACcAxup8vtvxKQsFon6d02898pGkgiYoCm6sq2
7iqWcmzOsmeXeA7uPJd5CYdD2g9oPF58ygqz+XhCG9JpJGmlYrPXGlfr/Yo/VW45e7amp2tou/lW
xo/zX513z+Vt+1n/tiX2pxP4NUhy2FM4xtjIUQAAOw==

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C19066.C96CCFE0--