[NEohioPAL]VOCALISTS NEEDED FOR MARKET UNDER GLASS

Divapatc at aol.com Divapatc at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 00:14:58 PST 2002

--part1_16b.70e50f9.29724832_boundary

I am resending this e-mail.  I had an error on my first try.

See below!

--part1_16b.70e50f9.29724832_boundary

From: Divapatc at aol.com
Full-name: Divapatc
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:20:56 EST
Subject: VOCALISTS NEEDED FOR MARKET UNDER GLASS
To: neohiopal-request at lists.fredsternfeld.com
CC: Fpjc3 at aol.com

Date: Thursday, April 25th
Time: 5:30-9:30 pm
Place: The Galleria at Erieview, East 9th and St. Clair

This is the Premier Fundraising Event for Harvest for Hunger.  Each year,
there is an upscale crowd of  1,000+ patrons who enjoy sampling the tastes of
50 of Cleveland's Finest Restaurants, and Wine Distributors.

Needed are: vocalists and musicians to donate their time and talents for this
worthy cause.  In return, your participation will be noted in our
invitations, TV and radio media, and you'll be seen by executives from The
Cleveland Restaurant Assoc., as well as Cleveland Celebrities and Corporate
VIP's.

Contact: Frank Caruso, Entertainment Director (Market Under Glass) at
fpjc3 at aol.com, 216-226-2248
Contact Frank by: Sat., Feb. 2

--part1_16b.70e50f9.29724832_boundary--