[NEohioPAL]MICHAEL CHEKHOV CLASS

Cathy Albers cla2 at po.cwru.edu
Tue Jan 15 15:31:14 PST 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3093951796_1405148_MIME_Part

 CHEKHOV CLASS

Catherine Albers will again be offering an Intensive in the Michael Chekhov
Acting Technique.  I received my full certification in early January and
will again be team teaching with my colleague, Lionel Walsh.  We will offer
two levels of class: one will be a continuation for those who studied in the
Fall or with me in an earlier class, and the other will be a beginner's
class for those who are being introduced to this Technique.  The limit for
both classes will be 16.  The dates for the Intensive will be Saturday and
Sunday, March 9th and 10th, with the location to be determined later.  To
ensure participation, we are asking for a $25.00 deposit.  In the Fall,
several people signed up but then didn't attend, so hopefully, this will
take care of that.  If you would like more information, please contact me at
216-368-5926 or email me at cla2 at po.cwru.edu

I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Associate Professor of Theater
Head, Undergraduate Theater Studies

--MS_Mac_OE_3093951796_1405148_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>MICHAEL CHEKHOV CLASS</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><B> CHEKHOV CLASS<BR>
</B></FONT>
<P>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><B><BR>
<BR>
</B>Catherine Albers will again be offering an Intensive in the Michael Che=
khov Acting Technique.  I received my full certification in early Janua=
ry and will again be team teaching with my colleague, Lionel Walsh.  We=
 will offer two levels of class: one will be a continuation for those who st=
udied in the Fall or with me in an earlier class, and the other will be a be=
ginner's class for those who are being introduced to this Technique.  T=
he limit for both classes will be 16.  The dates for the Intensive will=
 be Saturday and Sunday, March 9th and 10th, with the location to be determi=
ned later.  To ensure participation, we are asking for a $25.00 deposit=
.  In the Fall, several people signed up but then didn't attend, so hop=
efully, this will take care of that.  If you would like more informatio=
n, please contact me at 216-368-5926 or email me at <FONT COLOR=3D"#000000"><U=
>cla2 at po.cwru.edu<BR>
<BR>
</U></FONT>I look forward to hearing from you.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
-- <BR>
Associate Professor of Theater<BR>
Head, Undergraduate Theater Studies<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3093951796_1405148_MIME_Part--