[NEohioPAL]Forward enclosed NEohioPAL subscription instructions to your colleagues

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 00:10:03 PST 2002

--part1_17.22868493.298b8af8_boundary

To subscribe to the NE Ohio Performing Arts list, please click on this link
and follow the instructions:  <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal">

There is no charge for this service.

Additionally, you can view all the messages that have been sent out by going
to the above page and clicking on the "neohiopal Archive" link.

For more information about the list, FAQ's and my background you can visit my
website: <A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_17.22868493.298b8af8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>To subscribe to the NE Ohio Performing Arts list, please click on this link and follow the instructions:  <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal">http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal</A><BR>
<BR>
There is no charge for this service.<BR>
<BR>
Additionally, you can view all the messages that have been sent out by going to the above page and clicking on the "neohiopal Archive" link.  <BR>
<BR>
For more information about the list, FAQ's and my background you can visit my website: <A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A><BR>
<BR>
Warm Regards,<BR>