[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Addendum

jdbrown at core.com jdbrown at core.com
Thu Feb 7 10:12:07 PST 2002

Sorry, forgot to mention a couple of things.

The season this year will run from the first weekend of July (July 5)
to the first weekend of August (August 4).  Also, this is our 5th year
anniversary, so we are going to try and have a big "do" on opening
night.

Everyone involved in the Shakespeare Festival gets a stipend.  The
amount of the stipend depends on funding and donations, but you will
get something.

More information forthcoming.  If you have questions, feel free to
email me.

Josh