[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit - Final Two Performances of "Over the River"

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 10:12:12 PST 2002

--part1_174.3358723.2993ed7c_boundary

Over the River and Through the Woods, featuring Glen and Jean Colerider, Bob
Snook, Peter Voinovich, Lenne Snively, and Susanna Hobrath, extended twice,
must close Saturday night. Tickets are available for Friday, Feb 8 and
Saturday, Feb 9.

Call 330-342-0800 for tickets.

--part1_174.3358723.2993ed7c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Gill Sans" LANG="0"><B><I>Over the River and Through the Woods</B></I>, featuring Glen and Jean Colerider, Bob Snook, Peter Voinovich, Lenne Snively, and Susanna Hobrath, extended twice, must close Saturday night. Tickets are available for Friday, Feb 8 and Saturday, Feb 9.
<BR>
<BR>Call 330-342-0800 for tickets.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_174.3358723.2993ed7c_boundary--