[NEohioPAL]Extras needed!

RaySzuch at aol.com RaySzuch at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 14:53:08 PST 2002

Extras Needed

Aeon Productions will be shooting a short film in Cleveland called The Pact.
We will need extras to be in bar scene being shot at The Velvet Dog. This
will be a great volunteer opportunity to be in an exciting short film that
will be entered in several film festivals. The closing scenes of the film
have been shot, and they look incredible!

Who:    21 years old to early 30's, males and females, all races welcome,
dress to be hip/stylish
When:   Saturday, February the 23th, and Sunday the 24th
Where:  The Velvet Dog located at 1280 W. Sixth St. Cleveland, 44113.

We need extras for the following time periods, feel free to come
to as many sessions as you want, but notify me in the e-mail
exactly when you can make it.

Times: February, Saturday 23rd 8am-1pm, and 1pm-6pm
                            Sunday 24th 8am-1pm, 1pm-6pm, and 6pm-10pm

"Snacks" will be provided on the set.

Respond: My name is Chris, and my E-Mail is chrisnickerson at hotmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you, all questions should be
forwarded to chrisnickerson at hotmail.com

Chris Nickerson
Assistant Director