[NEohioPAL]Theater instructor master list

Fred Gloor fgloor at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 12 22:13:00 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C1B3E6.E8E9A200

Greetings to all,

The Cleveland Theater Collective is trying to create a master list of =
all the theater instructors in the Northeastern Ohio area.  If you are a =
theater instructor or coach,  please forward  your contact information, =
as well as a list of subjects you would be comfortable teaching. =20

This list could be used for individuals who are interested in private =
tutoring.   Also,  area theaters who have education programs, are =
interested in such a list for instructors as well as substitutes. =20

Please send information to Fred Gloor at gloor at ctcollective.org (the =
website e-mail issues have been fixed)

Thanks,
Fred Gloor
Co-chair
The Cleveland Theater Collective

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C1B3E6.E8E9A200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greetings to all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Cleveland Theater Collective is =
trying to=20
create a master list of all the theater instructors in the Northeastern =
Ohio=20
area.  If you are a theater instructor or coach,  please=20
forward  your contact information, as well as a list of subjects =
you would=20
be comfortable teaching.  <BR><BR>This list could be used for =
individuals=20
who are interested in private =
tutoring.   Also,  area=20
theaters who have education programs, are interested in such a list for=20
instructors as well as substitutes.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please send information to Fred Gloor =
at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:gloor at ctcollective.org">gloor at ctcollective.org</A> (the =
website=20
e-mail issues have been fixed)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Fred Gloor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Co-chair</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Cleveland Theater=20
Collective</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>