[NEohioPAL]ACTING 101 Radio Show on WERE has new name and new direction

Action Talent Agency actiontalent at core.com
Sun Feb 24 08:36:01 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C1BD13.B31C7720

The radio show on WERE 1300AM Fridays from 1 to 2 pm has a new name, and =
slightly different direction.

Acting 101 is now "CLEVELAND TALENT LIVE!". The show will focus not only =
on acting (stage, television and film), but also on other various forms =
of the performing arts and talent. We have guests scheduled for the next =
several weeks that will spotlight comedy; various styles of music; =
special skills involved with special effects; public speaking; image for =
the audition/casting call/interview; film directing; and many more =
subjects.

If you have any requests as to guests (either subject matter or specific =
individuals) you would like to hear on our show, please call or e-mail =
us.

Action Talent Agency
440-946-9000
actiontalent at core.com=20

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C1BD13.B31C7720

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The radio show on WERE 1300AM Fridays =
from 1 to 2=20
pm has a new name, and slightly different direction.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Acting 101 is now "CLEVELAND TALENT =
LIVE!". The=20
show will focus not only on acting (stage, television and film), but =
also on=20
other various forms of the performing arts and talent. We have guests =
scheduled=20
for the next several weeks that will spotlight comedy; various styles of =
music;=20
special skills involved with special effects; public speaking; image for =
the=20
audition/casting call/interview; film directing; and many more=20
subjects.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you have any requests as to guests =
(either=20
subject matter or specific individuals) you would like to hear on our =
show,=20
please call or e-mail us.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Action Talent Agency</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>440-946-9000</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:actiontalent at core.com">actiontalent at core.com</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C1BD13.B31C7720--