[NEohioPAL]Corrected Audition date: Prelude2Cinema TV Series on Sunday, April 7 at NCCC

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 21:05:16 PST 2002

--part1_63.713d462.29aabd45_boundary

CORRECTION FROM EARLIER POST
Audition date is Sunday, April 7, 2002  not March 31, 2002

Prelude2Cinema will be producing a TV Series titled "Out of Darkness." It is
based on Alex P. Michaels' Emmy winning TV Movie, "What Angels Fear."
Auditions for "Out of Darkness" will be held Sunday, April 7 from 1pm to 5pm
at North Coast Central Casting at 4913 Storer Ave. Cleveland, OH 44102

A synopsis of the pilot, characters description for the pilot and a Flash
promo can be found at <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm">www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm</A>

The TV Series is described as "NYPD Blue" meets "The X-Files."  We would like
to thank all the people who have expressed an interest in the Series. We
would also like to thank Jimmy Walker and Charles Eduardos for coming aboard
as consultants. Both are fine actors and have years in law enforcement.

For info on the series, email dark at prelude2cinema.com

--part1_63.713d462.29aabd45_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>CORRECTION FROM EARLIER POST<BR>
Audition date is Sunday, April 7, 2002  not March 31, 2002<BR>
<BR>
Prelude2Cinema will be producing a TV Series titled "Out of Darkness." It is based on Alex P. Michaels' Emmy winning TV Movie, "What Angels Fear."  Auditions for "Out of Darkness" will be held Sunday, April 7 from 1pm to 5pm at North Coast Central Casting at 4913 Storer Ave. Cleveland, OH 44102<BR>
<BR>
A synopsis of the pilot, characters description for the pilot and a Flash promo can be found at <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm">www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm</A><BR>
<BR>
The TV Series is described as "NYPD Blue" meets "The X-Files."  We would like to thank all the people who have expressed an interest in the Series. We would also like to thank Jimmy Walker and Charles Eduardos for coming aboard as consultants. Both are fine actors and have years in law enforcement. <BR>
<BR>
For info on the series, email dark at prelude2cinema.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_63.713d462.29aabd45_boundary--