[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse seeks Musical Directors

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 08:27:08 PST 2002

--part1_141.a1db77a.29acf34d_boundary

Huntington playhouse is seeking qualified musical directors for "FOOTLOOSE"
and "Fiddler on the Roof".  These are paid positions.
Anyone interested should contact me via e-mail or call the theatre at
440-871-8333.

For exact production dates, check our web page at:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director

--part1_141.a1db77a.29acf34d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington playhouse is seeking qualified musical directors for "FOOTLOOSE" and "Fiddler on the Roof".  These are paid positions.<BR>
Anyone interested should contact me via e-mail or call the theatre at 440-871-8333.<BR>
<BR>
For exact production dates, check our web page at:<BR>
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com<BR>
<BR>
Tom Meyrose<BR>
Managing Director</FONT></HTML>