[NEohioPAL]EVITA AUDITIONS AT NEAR WEST THEATRE

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 12:50:02 PST 2002

Hello Everyone!
We are continuing our audition for MALES age 16 on up for the Company of
Evita and for the roles of Magaldi and Juan Peron. We are also looking for a
few more powerful WOMEN SOPRANOS in the Company and for the role of Evita
herself. The part of Che will be divided up into company members, so there
will be opportunities for solos throughout the production.
The Company work in Evita is extensive. Company members play a variety of
characters (peasants, aristocracy, military, family members) and in our
production which will be part performance art/ circus/puppets etc the sky is
the limit for
diverse performing opportunities.

Please call me to register to audition at 216-281-6879.
The next audition is scheduled to be this Saturday, March 2 at 10:00am at St
Luke's Episcopal Church on the corner of W 78th and Lake Rd.
We are also having a call back audition at 11am on that same day. Same place.

Looking forward to working with you,
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director, Near West Theatre