[NEohioPAL]Betsy Hogg in Broadway's The Crucible

KathyHogg at aol.com KathyHogg at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 18:41:10 PST 2002

--part1_8c.14c6f56a.29b41573_boundary

Shaker Heights 8th grader Betsy Hogg is playing the role of Betty Parris in
The Crucible which is currently in previews at the Virginia Theatre, 245 West
52nd Street, New York, NY.  Liam Neeson and Laura Linney star in the
production directed by Richard Eyre.  The show opens March 7 and runs through
June 8.

As Betsy's mom, I may be just slightly biased, but I do think it's a terrific
production and everyone has been wonderful to work with.

If you're interested in more information or want to get tickets, the website
is www.thecrucibleonbroadway.com.  If any Clevelanders should make it to the
show, please stop at the stage door to say hello...

--part1_8c.14c6f56a.29b41573_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Shaker Heights 8th grader Betsy Hogg is playing the role of Betty Parris in <I>The Crucible</I> which is currently in previews at the Virginia Theatre, 245 West 52nd Street, New York, NY.  Liam Neeson and Laura Linney star in the production directed by Richard Eyre.  The show opens March 7 and runs through June 8.<BR>
<BR>
As Betsy's mom, I may be just <I>slightly </I>biased, but I do think it's a terrific production and everyone has been wonderful to work with.<BR>
<BR>
If you're interested in more information or want to get tickets, the website is www.thecrucibleonbroadway.com.  If any Clevelanders should make it to the show, please stop at the stage door to say hello...</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8c.14c6f56a.29b41573_boundary--