[NEohioPAL]Blues + African Drums = Harmonica Blu Xpress at The Harmony

Harmonica Blu bluxpres at neobright.net
Sun Mar 3 21:19:00 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1C2FC.16041D00

Announcing
ONCE AGAIN!
We had a nice turnout last time, so here we go again!

Something different for the Harmonica Blu Xpress!

Have you ever wanted to play in a band?????????

The Xpress presents a night of blues and funk, for sure, but also =
............=20

A DRUM CIRCLE!

Bring your African, Brazilian, or Salsa drums, maracas, bells, claves, =
guiros, and more, or borrow ours and jam with the band! Hear the band in =
our regular sets but also join with us and have a blast when we open =
things up to all in attendance!=20

When? This Friday, March 8 from 9:00 'til 1:00. Where? The Harmony Bar & =
Grille,=20

DIRECTIONS: The Harmony Bar & Grill is located at 3359 Fulton Road. It's =
south of Clark and north of I-71.=20

There are a couple of ways to get there from the interstates: You can =
exit I-71 at Fulton Road (the Zoo exit), go north and stay right at the =
"Y" in the road. Go about a mile and the Harmony is on the east side of =
the street. Or, if you are on I-90 going east, exit at West 41st and go =
south to Clark Avenue, turn left (east) to Fulton Road. Then turn right =
and travel south on Fulton Road less than a mile.You'll see the band's =
name on the club's sign! Our name in lights!The club's number is =
216-398-5052 if you need a different set of directions. You can reserve =
a table of you wish.

We look forward to seeing you,

The Harmonica Blu Xpress

BLUXPRES at neobright.net

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1C2FC.16041D00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<H1 align=3Dcenter>Announcing</H1>
<H1 align=3Dcenter><B><FONT size=3D4>ONCE AGAIN!</H1>
<P align=3Dcenter>We had a nice turnout last time, so here we go=20
again!</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DBeach size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter>Something different for the Harmonica Blu Xpress!</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>Have you ever wanted to play in a band?????????</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>The Xpress presents a night of blues and funk, for =
sure, but=20
also ............ </P>
<P align=3Dcenter>A DRUM CIRCLE!</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>Bring your African, Brazilian, or Salsa drums, =
maracas, bells,=20
claves, guiros, and more, or borrow ours and jam with the band! Hear the =
band in=20
our regular sets but also join with us and have a blast when we open =
things up=20
to all in attendance! </P>
<P align=3Dcenter>When? This Friday, March 8 from 9:00 'til 1:00. Where? =
The=20
Harmony Bar & Grille, </P>
<P align=3Dcenter>DIRECTIONS: The Harmony Bar & Grill is located at =
3359=20
Fulton Road. It's south of Clark and north of I-71. </P>
<P align=3Dcenter>There are a couple of ways to get there from the =
interstates:=20
You can exit I-71 at Fulton Road (the Zoo exit), go north and stay right =
at the=20
"Y" in the road. Go about a mile and the Harmony is on the east side of =
the=20
street. Or, if you are on I-90 going east, exit at West 41st and go =
south to=20
Clark Avenue, turn left (east) to Fulton Road. Then turn right and =
travel south=20
on Fulton Road less than a mile.You'll see the band's name on the club's =
sign!=20
Our name in lights!The club's number is 216-398-5052 if you need a =
different set=20
of directions. You can reserve a table of you wish.</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>We look forward to seeing you,</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>The Harmonica Blu Xpress</P></FONT><FONT size=3D2>
<P align=3Dcenter></FONT><A href=3D"mailto:BLUXPRES at neobright.net"><FONT =
face=3DBeach=20
size=3D4>BLUXPRES at neobright.net</FONT></A></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>=

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1C2FC.16041D00--