[NEohioPAL]Church Street Theatre, Uniontown, needs tenor for New Musical Comedy "Polly's Place"

Eve Baird evecarpetlady at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 06:26:02 PST 2002

WE NEED A TENOR!!
Church Street Theatre in Uniontown needs a tenor to
play a small role in our upcoming show "Polly's
Place." This is the premere of "Polly's Place" which
is a delightful musical comedy about J. Edgar Hoover
and John Dillinger.  It was written and is being
directed by Tom McChesney of Uniontown. The music was
written by Lisa DeMarco of Cuyahoga Falls. We are
looking for a tenor (preferably high tenor, but we're
desperate) to take on the role of a barber in a
barbershop trio.  The part will have a few speaking
lines.  The barbershop trio does backup vocals in
three numbers and also sings their own song called
"Cutting Hair." Rehearsals are usually on Tuesdays and
Thursdays at 7:00pm and on Sundays at 1:00pm. There
will be several Wednesday rehearsals. We rehearse at
our theatre which is located on the corner of 619 and
Church Street in Uniontown Ohio. Show dates are:
April 5,6  12,13  19,20,& 21st.  PLEASE CALL Eve at
(330)678-2105 if you can or know of anyone who can
fill this role.  THANKS!!!