[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse in search of Costumers

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 10:57:03 PST 2002

--part1_12d.d95a161.29b8f354_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is seeking costumers for their 2002 season.  These are
paid positions.  Interested parties should contact me through the e-mail
address or send a resume to:

Managing Director
Huntington Playhouse
P.O. Box 770056
Lakewood, Ohio 44107

For details on the 2002 season go to:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

--part1_12d.d95a161.29b8f354_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse is seeking costumers for their 2002 season.  These are paid positions.  Interested parties should contact me through the e-mail address or send a resume to:<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER><BR>
Managing Director<BR>
Huntington Playhouse<BR>
P.O. Box 770056<BR>
Lakewood, Ohio 44107<BR>
<BR>
For details on the 2002 season go to:<BR>
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_12d.d95a161.29b8f354_boundary--