[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse to hold "The Front Page " auditions

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 10:57:09 PST 2002

--part1_27.23e4cab2.29b8f431_boundary

Just a reminder that auditions for "The Front Page" will be held at
Huntington Playhouse on Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12 at 7:30 PM
each evening.

Dick Feagler will be playing the part of Walter Burns but all other parts are
available.  The production will open May 9th and run for 4 weeks. The show
will be directed by Tom Meyrose.

For more information check our web page at:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

--part1_27.23e4cab2.29b8f431_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Just a reminder that auditions for "The Front Page" will be held at Huntington Playhouse on Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12 at 7:30 PM each evening.<BR>
<BR>
Dick Feagler will be playing the part of Walter Burns but all other parts are available.  The production will open May 9th and run for 4 weeks. The show will be directed by Tom Meyrose.<BR>
<BR>
For more information check our web page at:<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER>www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.23e4cab2.29b8f431_boundary--