[NEohioPAL]CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL 2002 INTERNSHIPS

LNehring at aol.com LNehring at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 14:47:29 PST 2002

--part1_92.22909d28.29bf98ae_boundary

AUDITIONS FOR CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL'S
2002 INTERN PROGRAM.

On March 20th, (Wednesday) we will hold auditions for our 2002 CSF Intern
Company at the Cleveland Play House (upper classrooms) from 7pm- 9: 30pm.

The auditions are open to all college/university and high school level
students.

Please prepare 1 Shakespeare monologue no longer than three minutes in
length. Bring a headshot/resume if you have it. There will be sign up sheets
on site.

The interns will assist on stage and off, in our summer productions of Henry
IV Parts I and II (to be Directed by CSF Artistic Director Lawrence Nehring)
and As You Like It (to be directed by CWRU faculty member, Jerrold Scott).
They also take part in a series of workshops designed for the young
professional actor covering a broad range of theatre topics (Shakespearean
text, movement, stage combat, etc.)

Internships will begin in mid-May and the season will go through the middle
of August.

Please call me at (216) 533-9588 with any questions.
Join us for another great summer of free outdoor Shakespeare!

------------------Jay Kim (CSF Director of Education)

Larry Nehring                                         www.members.
tripod.com/wipeyourfeet

Artistic Director                                      Company
Manager/Director
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival               Flanagan's Wake
www.cleveshakes.org                              Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC
"Be safe; act dangerous."
www.members.tripod.com/flanaganswake

--part1_92.22909d28.29bf98ae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><B>AUDITIONS FOR CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL'S <BR>
2002 INTERN PROGRAM</B>.<BR>
<BR>
On <B>March 20th, (Wednesday) </B>we will hold auditions for our 2002 CSF Intern Company at the <B>Cleveland Play House </B>(upper classrooms) from <B>7pm- 9: 30pm.<BR>
<BR>
</B>The auditions are open to all college/university and high school level students. <BR>
<BR>
Please prepare <B>1 Shakespeare monologue </B>no longer than three minutes in length. Bring a headshot/resume if you have it. There will be sign up sheets on site. <BR>
<BR>
The interns will assist on stage and off, in our summer productions of Henry IV Parts I and II (to be Directed by CSF Artistic Director Lawrence Nehring) and As You Like It (to be directed by CWRU faculty member, Jerrold Scott).  They also take part in a series of workshops designed for the young professional actor covering a broad range of theatre topics (Shakespearean text, movement, stage combat, etc.)<BR>
<BR>
Internships will begin in mid-May and the season will go through the middle of August.<BR>
<BR>
Please call me at (216) 533-9588 with any questions.<BR>
Join us for another great summer of free outdoor Shakespeare!    <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
------------------Jay Kim (CSF Director of Education)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Larry Nehring                                         www.members.tripod.com/wipeyourfeet<BR>
<BR>
Artistic Director                                      Company Manager/Director<BR>
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival               Flanagan's Wake<BR>
www.cleveshakes.org                              Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC<BR>
"Be safe; act dangerous."                        www.members.tripod.com/flanaganswake<BR>
<BR>
<BR>