[NEohioPAL]Looking for rehearsal space!

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 06:08:25 PST 2002

<P>Greetings Friends!</P>
<P>We are in need of rehearsal space for our specialty work, someplace with a high ceiling and room to dance in. We find it very difficult to rehearse stage magic, juggling, dance and mime in a living room setting. If you have a space or know of one, please send an e-mail. <BR>Thank you for your time and your help!</P>
<P>With best wishes for peace, joy, love and happiness,</P>
<P>Vincent J. Polowy</P></DIV>
<P><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Vincent Magic Productions</FONT> </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>P.O.Box 21310