[NEohioPAL]CHARLES E. CIBOREK PRESENTS BLACK BALLOON: PREMIER AT HIGHLAND THEATER - SATURDAY, APRIL 20TH

Missy Bendzik mbendzik at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 09:52:03 PST 2002

ATTENTION EVRYONE! ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Don’t miss the exciting event that will be descending
upon the Akron area on April 20th, 2002!

The Ringmaster Presents…

Black Balloon

FEATURING

RACER MASON

THE ART OF JOE CIBOREK

SHADOW IF

THE MUSIC OF GREG JULIUS

WHIZ

THE THEATER OF CHARLES E. CIBOREK

And much more…

April 20th, 2002 at THE HIGHLAND THEATER in Akron,
Ohio

…rows of port-o-potties, and the whole place smelled
like sweat, piss, and Pabtz Blue Ribbon…There were
circus tents and elephants and one of those giant
scales for guessing people’s weight…My fingers were
sticky from…

Got you attention
yet?????????????????????????????????????

This is a night you won’t want to miss.  It is going
to be a tantalizing experience for the senses.  Come
show your support for the entertainment scene in
Akron!

Tickets are $12.00 pre-sale & $15.00 at the door.  If
you would like to guarantee yourself a spot for a damn
good show, please send an e-mail to mbendzik at yahoo.com
requesting tickets.

Please include the following in your e-mail request:
	Name
	Address
	Phone Number
	E-mail Address
	# of Tickets Needed

I will then make payment arrangements and ticket
delivery arrangements with you.

The Highland Theater has three stages for performances
and a full bar (which will be open that night).  If
you would like to check out Highland Theater- go to –
www.highlandtheater.com

I’ll see you all there - Missy
						      mbendzik at yahoo.com
						      (330) 923-4245

=====
Maybe if Generousity, Good Will, and Faith were a constant (and not an exception) in everyone's lives...Things would be a little easier.