[NEohioPAL]Musical Director needed for June West Side Story at Rocky River Comm Theatre

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 15:00:05 PST 2002

--part1_b6.88c25e9.29ccec10_boundary

>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

Musical Director needed for our June production of West Side Story.
Interested parties please respond to this email or call 216-221-6233 to
discuss the position personally.

This production is directed by Kevin Kelly and Choreography by Lester Curry
The production runs June 15,16,17,20,21,22,23

If you are aware of someone who might be interested, please pass this info on
to them.  Thank You.

The Power of Good!!!

--part1_b6.88c25e9.29ccec10_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><B>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....</B><BR>
<BR>
Musical Director needed for our June production of West Side Story.<BR>
Interested parties please respond to this email or call 216-221-6233 to discuss the position personally.<BR>
<BR>
This production is directed by Kevin Kelly and Choreography by Lester Curry<BR>
The production runs June 15,16,17,20,21,22,23<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
If you are aware of someone who might be interested, please pass this info on to them.  Thank You.<BR>
<BR>
The Power of Good!!!<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_b6.88c25e9.29ccec10_boundary--