[NEohioPAL]CTC Workshop: Shakespeare on Saturday

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 17:25:20 PDT 2002

--part1_153.bfc4e4b.29e4bb58_boundary

There are still space left in the Cleveland Theater Collective workshop
coming up this Saturday.  This is what James Bundy has to say about Juilliard
Faculty member Ralph Zito: "Ralph Zito is a national treasure.  Having him in
Cleveland is a golden opportunity for actors to improve their craft, in the
company of one of the finest teachers of voice and speech working in America
today."

Details about the workshop are as follows:
What:   Shakespeare's Language:  Structure and Spontaneity
When:  Saturday, April 13, 10 am - 1 pm
Where: Second City Classroom, Hanna Building, 8th Floor
Cost:    $30 + CTC Annual Membership Fee of $20
Info:      From Ralph Zito:  "Using Romeo and Juliet, we will explore various
structural elements of Shakespeare's language (meter, rhyme, rhetoric, etc.)
and the ways in which they can serve as springboards for creativity and
spontaneity in the speaking of the text.  Participants are asked to be
familiar with the entire play, and to have prepared and memorized one of the
following speeches:

Romeo:  Act II, Scene 2, lines 2-32 "But soft, what light . . . "
Romeo:  Act V, Scene 3, lines 81-120 "O, give me thy hand . . . "
Juliet:     Act III, Scene 2, lines 1-35 "Gallop apace . . . "
Juliet:     Act IV, Scene 3, lines 14-57 "Farewell. God knows when we shall
meet          again . . ."

Please bring a copy of the play with you to class.

To register by April 11, mail $50 check payable to:      Cleveland Theater
Collective
($30 for Zito Workshop + $20 for CTC Membership)     17115 Ernadale Avenue

Cleveland, Ohio 44111

After April 11, e-mail Margaret Lynch to let us know that you want to attend
(at marglynch at aol.com) and pay at the door.

--part1_153.bfc4e4b.29e4bb58_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>There are still space left in the Cleveland Theater Collective workshop coming up this Saturday.  This is what James Bundy has to say about Juilliard Faculty member Ralph Zito: "Ralph Zito is a national treasure.  Having him in Cleveland is a golden opportunity for actors to improve their craft, in the company of one of the finest teachers of voice and speech working in America today."
<BR>
<BR>Details about the workshop are as follows:
<BR>What:   Shakespeare's Language:  Structure and Spontaneity
<BR>When:  Saturday, April 13, 10 am - 1 pm
<BR>Where: Second City Classroom, Hanna Building, 8th Floor
<BR>Cost:    $30 + CTC Annual Membership Fee of $20
<BR>Info:      From Ralph Zito:  "Using <I>Romeo and Juliet</I>, we will explore various structural elements of Shakespeare's language (meter, rhyme, rhetoric, etc.) and the ways in which they can serve as springboards for creativity and spontaneity in the speaking of the text.  Participants are asked to be familiar with the entire play, and to have prepared and memorized one of the following speeches:
<BR>
<BR>Romeo:  Act II, Scene 2, lines 2-32 "But soft, what light . . . "
<BR>Romeo:  Act V, Scene 3, lines 81-120 "O, give me thy hand . . . "
<BR>Juliet:     Act III, Scene 2, lines 1-35 "Gallop apace . . . "
<BR>Juliet:     Act IV, Scene 3, lines 14-57 "Farewell. God knows when we shall meet          again . . ."
<BR>
<BR>Please bring a copy of the play with you to class.
<BR>
<BR>To register by April 11, mail $50 check payable to:      Cleveland Theater Collective
<BR>($30 for Zito Workshop + $20 for CTC Membership)     17115 Ernadale Avenue
<BR>                                                                              Cleveland, Ohio 44111
<BR>
<BR>After April 11, e-mail Margaret Lynch to let us know that you want to attend (at marglynch at aol.com) and pay at the door.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_153.bfc4e4b.29e4bb58_boundary--