[NEohioPAL]A Chorus Line-Extended auditions and callbacks

bocchieri rick docbunk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 11:59:16 PDT 2002

--0-1062556568-1018451711=:60602

  There are still a few roles available ( including leads) for A Chorus Line.  If you are interested, call Lake Performing Arts at (440) 944-2520 or show up at the theater at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 14.  This is the original choreography and a very exciting cast so far.    Bring music  and be prepared to learn the opening dance combination.  We especially need men.  This is a fantastic show and a great opportunity.  Don't miss your chance.