[NEohioPAL]Reception in Honor of Steven Sterlekar Friday, April 12 at Beck Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 13:06:01 PDT 2002

--part1_12f.f95dada.29e5d5e6_boundary

This dedication is reproduced from the Saturday Night program
-------------------------------------

This production of Saturday Night is dedicated to the memory of our friend
and colleague Steve Sterlekar.  His love of life, his devotion to his family
and friends, his generosity of spirit, his passion for theatre -- these
qualities touched all who knew him in life, and they provide comfort and
inspiration to us now. Steve threw his entire being into everything he did;
may we all follow that example, on stage and off, every day of our lives.
That will be the best tribute we can give.

Following the April 12th performance, we invite you to join us in a special
reception in Steve's honor hosted in Daniel's Lounge.

...the Saturday Night company
---------------------------------------

The reception will be hosted by the North Coast Men's Chorus

Beck Center for the Arts
17801 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, Ohio
216-521-2540

--part1_12f.f95dada.29e5d5e6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">This dedication is reproduced from the <I>Saturday Night</I> program</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><BR>
-------------------------------------</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">This production of <I>Saturday Night</I> is dedicated to the memory of our friend and colleague Steve Sterlekar.  His love of life, his devotion to his family and friends, his generosity of spirit, his passion for theatre -- these qualities touched all who knew him in life, and they provide comfort and inspiration to us now. Steve threw his entire being into everything he did; may we all follow that example, on stage and off, every day of our lives.  <BR>
That will be the best tribute we can give.<BR>
<BR>
Following the April 12th performance, we invite you to join us in a special reception in Steve's honor hosted in Daniel's Lounge.<BR>
<BR>
...the <I>Saturday Night</I> company<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">The reception will be hosted by the North Coast Men's Chorus<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Beck Center for the Arts<BR>
17801 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, Ohio<BR>
216-521-2540</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><B><BR>
</B></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_12f.f95dada.29e5d5e6_boundary--