[NEohioPAL]Writing workshop announcement

CK Carolyn Koesters 4153 Carolyn.Koesters at amgreetings.com
Wed Apr 10 12:56:02 PDT 2002

Announcing the launch
of the newly completed website!!
http://www.powerofwriting.com

and my April workshop...

The Power of Writing
Saturday April 27th    11a.m.-12:30pm
for both writers and non-writers

The Power of Writing Workshop
Discover (or re-discover) writing through
creative techniques for journaling, healing,
life discovery and self-expression.
held at: Mac's Backs in Coventry  (1840 Coventry Rd.)

*	Pre-registration required
*	Carolyn Koesters(KES-ters): 216-781-6350
*	Email for more info: powerofwriting at yahoo.com
*	Fee: $15 with take-home workbook (pay at door)
And...
*	Stay tuned for my summer classes and speaking engagements!

*	I will definitely be offering an advanced class this summer as well,
so please let me know if you are interested!

		Keep writing!
		Carolyn Koesters

		*Please let me know if you would like to be removed
		from receiving any future info
		by sending an email with "unsubscribe"
		in the subject or body of message
		to powerofwriting at yahoo.com.