[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit Seeking Musical Director for Jacques Brel

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 09:08:01 PDT 2002

--part1_1ab.d11296.29ed8304_boundary

Actors' Summit is actively seeking a Musical Director for its upcoming
production of Jacques Brel is Alive and Well. Musical Director will supervise
and play keyboard for rehearsals and performances (May 9 - May 26).
Compensation, based on experience and qualifications of up to $1,500 for
rehearsal and performances.

Actors' Summit is a professional theater operating under a development
contract with Actors Equity Association.

Please respond via email to info at actorssummit.org.

Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director

--part1_1ab.d11296.29ed8304_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Actors' Summit is actively seeking a Musical Director for its upcoming production of <B><I>Jacques Brel is Alive and Well</B></I>. Musical Director will supervise and play keyboard for rehearsals and performances (May 9 - May 26). Compensation, based on experience and qualifications of up to $1,500 for rehearsal and performances.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is a professional theater operating under a development contract with Actors Equity Association.
<BR>
<BR>Please respond via email to info at actorssummit.org.
<BR>
<BR>Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ab.d11296.29ed8304_boundary--