[NEohioPAL]Looking for a Cassie for A Chorus Line

bocchieri rick docbunk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:09:01 PDT 2002

--0-359551614-1018992196=:20317

  To all of you triple threat ladies, I am auditioning women for the role of Cassie on Thursday, April 18.  I need a singer, dancer, actress....strong in all areas.  If you are interested or know of someone who fits the bill, please call my voice mail at  (440) 302-2865 for time and place.  Also, there is a slim chance that the role of Val will need to be recast.  Again, call my voice mail for information.   Bring it on, ladies....Rick