[NEohioPAL]American Cancer Society Fundraiser Seeks Entertainers(addendum)

dottie oliver dramaticdesign at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 20:03:09 PDT 2002

--0-1297542219-1019086824=:6702

I apologize, the following information was inadvertantly left off my earlier posting:

Twinsburg's 2nd annual Relay for Life will be held from 4:00pm, Friday, May 31st through 4:00pm, Saturday, June 1st at Twinsburg Tiger Stadium, Ravenna Rd., Twinsburg.

Since this is a fundRAISER, and not a fundSPENDER, I have no budget. All performance talent is considered as an in-kind donation to the American Cancer Society, and therefore, no money changes hands, however, you will get publicity in the program (if details are finalized by the May 1st deadline), AND, since this is a free public event, you are more than welcome to invite your friends and family to come and hear/see you perform!

Thanks to all who have responded so far! Looking forward to making contact soon.