[NEohioPAL]stage readings for Guys and Dolls (A Silhouette Production))

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Wed Apr 17 16:32:03 PDT 2002

Hi Everyone,
And Thank You for expressing interest in "Guys and Dolls" that I will
direct this Sept. at the Wickliffe Civic Center. I am very excited to
announce our professional production crew of Joe Booth (choreographer) and
Alison Ritley
(musical director) Joe is a professional that moved to Madison Ohio where
he is owner of Chapel Florist,  his credentials as a professional dancer
and choreographer are unsurpassed in this area and we are overjoyed to have
him on our team. Joe was Mike in the RRT award winning show of the year "A
Chorus Line" that we at Silhouette Productions moved to the Civic in 1999
and we have been trying to recruit him ever since.

Alison Ritley is no new comer to this area theater she has musically
directed several shows for the Beechwood Community Center  most recently
"Wizard Of Oz" She is truly a breath of fresh air, a joy to work with and a
concerning director. Why are you receiving this E-mail?.  It is because I
am holding a stage reading for the principle roles of
Nathan Detroit,  Miss Adelaide, Sky Masterson, Sister Sarah and Nicely
Nicely Johnson.

 If you are available to be in this show I would enjoy your company for the
reading which will be held on the stage of the Wickliffe Civic Center 900
Wordon Rd. in Wickliffe, Ohio 440-944-3927. May 20th @ 7:00pm  please
inquire to me @ 440-944-3927 or through this mail for a private screening
and any additional or personal information.

                  GUYS and DOLLS    Directed By Charles J. Abraham

                                          Choreography By Joe Booth

                                          Musically arranged By Alison
Ritley

                                          Audition Dates July 1st and 2nd
7:30 - 9:00pm

                                          Show dates Sept. 20,21,22,27 and
28th

Materials will be supplied ....YOU MUST CONTACT ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, and
I hope to see you there.
Chuck.