[NEohioPAL]A Friendly Warning Clairification

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 13:56:27 PDT 2002

I would like to clarifiy my earlier warning, if I may:

The Musical Director for the show I was referring to is a gentleman named Eddie Nabring. Eddie has been nothing but helpful in trying to resolve the situation. He is out of the loop,unfortunately, and is unable to do anything. This is not due to his lack lack of trying, however.

The situation I referred to is entirely the responsibility of Greg Pinzone, the producer and director of the drama program at Aurora High School. So I shall amend my warning: If he is directing/producing, I strongly encourage you to not deal with him, if you are accustomed to being dealt with fairly.

These bad apples are few and far between. I should have been more clear in my earlier posting.

If Eddie Nabring ever calls for musicians, or services for use in a production, please be assured that he will deal with you in a fair, straightforward manner - he does not lie. He did not ask me to post this, I realized that he was done a disservice by my prior posting, and wanted to correct that mistake. Eddie is a good guy.

Thank you for you kind attention

Sergio Iriarte
Cuyahoga Falls
VanBrujah at aol.com