[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema still looking for Actors for TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 13:56:32 PDT 2002

--part1_1a3.15de93e.29faf497_boundary

I think there might have been some misunderstandings about the auditions for
the TV Series "Out of Darkness" being an "Exclusive" audition.

If anyone missed the Audition April 7 due to this misinformation, they can
submit a headshot and resume to dark at prelude2cinema.com or mail one to
Prelude2Cinema
2847 Ambler Ave.
Cleveland, Oh 44104-4509.

They can also visit <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm">www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm</A> for updates on the
Series.

The following info is from the Audition Pamphlet we passed out at the
Audition:

The TV Series is expected to begin production in late May / June 2002.  Each
episode is expected to shoot for 10 to 12 days. Prelude2Cinema is seeking the
best talent for this TV Series. Union and Nonunion actors will be considered.
Prelude2Cinema is making arrangements with AFTRA. Union actors should check
with the Union before agreeing to be in this production. The TV Series is not
affiliated with any talent agency. Although we do manage talent with the We
Know Talent Agency, <A HREF="http://www.weknowtalent.com">www.weknowtalent.com</A>, you do not have to be a part of the
Agency to audition or be in the series. You do not have to be represented by
any agency to audition or be in the Series. The Series will require a lot of
talent.

If anyone wants a copy of the Audition Pamphlet, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
<A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/</A>

--part1_1a3.15de93e.29faf497_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I think there might have been some misunderstandings about the auditions for the TV Series "Out of Darkness" being an "Exclusive" audition.  <BR>
<BR>
If anyone missed the Audition April 7 due to this misinformation, they can submit a headshot and resume to dark at prelude2cinema.com or mail one to <BR>
Prelude2Cinema<BR>
2847 Ambler Ave.<BR>
Cleveland, Oh 44104-4509. <BR>
<BR>
They can also visit <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm">www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm</A> for updates on the Series.<BR>
<BR>
The following info is from the Audition Pamphlet we passed out at the Audition:<BR>
<BR>
The TV Series is expected to begin production in late May / June 2002.  Each episode is expected to shoot for 10 to 12 days. Prelude2Cinema is seeking the best talent for this TV Series. Union and Nonunion actors will be considered. Prelude2Cinema is making arrangements with AFTRA. Union actors should check with the Union before agreeing to be in this production. The TV Series is not affiliated with any talent agency. Although we do manage talent with the We Know Talent Agency, <A HREF="http://www.weknowtalent.com">www.weknowtalent.com</A>, you do not have to be a part of the Agency to audition or be in the series. You do not have to be represented by any agency to audition or be in the Series. The Series will require a lot of talent.  <BR>
<BR>
If anyone wants a copy of the Audition Pamphlet, please contact me. <BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Calligraph421 BT" LANG="0">Alex P. Michaels<BR>
Prelude2Cinema<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/</A></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a3.15de93e.29faf497_boundary--