[NEohioPAL]Tonja Walker-Davidson 'Alex' from One Life to Live at Akron =?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?=s Tangiers in June

Nancy Moon nmoon at infohouse.com
Mon May 6 11:02:05 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3103521629_120448_MIME_Part

Live and direct from the famed Arci's Place in New York City, Emmy-nominate=
Tonja Walker-Davidson -- the lovingly-evil "Alex" from ABC's "One Life to
Live" -- brings her cabaret show to the fabulous "Tangier Restaurant and
Cabaret" in Akron, Ohio for 2 exclusive performances on June 14th and 15th,
2002 at 8:00 P.M.

Tonja's accomplishments, both on and off TV, are well known and this show
promises to bring a very special evening of wonderful music and terrific
entertainment!

Seating is limited and show tickets are $25.00 each.  Please call Tangier
[532 West Market Street] at 330.376.0164 for tickets and information.

And on ABC=B9s "One Life to Live" --  as usual they have brought back "Alex"
to stir up a few things in Llanview (you can catch her on air until May 10)
and to add some laughs and good times to the show. Alex will be coerced int=
leaving the Caribbean Islands where we last saw her and will be flown back
to Llanview with Nigel and Todd! We don't know how the two of them got
together ,but that's another story! Anyway the real reason they want her in
Llanview comes forward soon enough and she wants nothing to do with it! The=
when it looks like her heart will be broken again... She comes up with a
plan that will save her reputation and be good for all concerned... except
maybe not so good for a couple people...

For interviews of any kind, call Nancy Moon at 212.989.7530 or email
nmoon at infohouse.com.

--MS_Mac_OE_3103521629_120448_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Tonja Walker-Davidson 'Alex' from One Life to Live at Akron=B9s Tangie=
rs in June</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5">Live and direct from the famed Arci's Place in New York City=
, Emmy-nominated <FONT COLOR=3D"#800080"><B><U>Tonja Walker-Davidson -- the lo=
vingly-evil "Alex" from ABC's "One Life to Live"</U></B>=
</FONT><U> -- brings her cabaret show to the fabulous <FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">=
"<B>Tangier Restaurant and Cabaret</B>"</FONT> in Akron, Ohio</U> =
for 2 exclusive performances on June 14th and 15th, 2002 at 8:00 P.M.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
Tonja's accomplishments, both on and off TV, are well known and this show p=
romises to bring a very special evening of wonderful music and terrific ente=
rtainment!<BR>
<BR>
Seating is limited and show tickets are $25.00 each.  Please call Tang=
ier [532 West Market Street] at 330.376.0164 for tickets and information.<BR=

<BR>
And on ABC=B9s "One Life to Live" --  as usual they have broug=
ht back "Alex" to stir up a few things in Llanview (you can catch =
her on air until May 10) and to add some laughs and good times to the show. =
Alex will be coerced into leaving the Caribbean Islands where we last saw he=
r and will be flown back to Llanview with Nigel and Todd! We don't know how =
the two of them got together ,but that's another story! Anyway the real reas=
on they want her in Llanview comes forward soon enough and she wants nothing=
 to do with it! Then when it looks like her heart will be broken again... Sh=
e comes up with a plan that will save her reputation and be good for all con=
cerned... except maybe not so good for a couple people...<BR>
<BR>
For interviews of any kind, call Nancy Moon at 212.989.7530 or email</FONT>=
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Courier New"><B> </B></FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#=
0000FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><U>nmoon at infohouse.com</U></FONT></FONT=
><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Courier New"><B>.<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Courier New"><H5><BR>
</H5></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3103521629_120448_MIME_Part--