[NEohioPAL]Catskills Retreat

NaCl Theatre nacl at nacl.org
Sun May 12 20:44:56 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3104069496_1116277_MIME_Part

Last call.
Meet other international theatre artists, work in a focused, natural and
beautiful environment.

NaCl Performer Training Retreat 2002
in the Catskills
June 22-29
June 29-July 6
Participants may take one or both weeks.

At NaCl Catskills, our theatre and artists' residence in Highland Lake, NY,
(2 hours from New York City), NaCl is offering 2 one-week intensive retreats
for performers who are interested in exploring in-depth ensemble performer
training and theatre creation. Led by NaCl director Brad Krumholz, Tannis
Kowalchuk, and international guest director Ker Wells, the retreat offers
performers an intense immersion into the training and creative techniques
practiced by the company and its colleagues in their ongoing research into
the craft of the performer.

Food and lodging is included in the fee.  Participants will be housed in the
NaCl artists' residence (a classic thirteen bedroom Catskills summer
boarding house), and participants will share meal preparation and clean up.
Mornings focus on physical, vocal, and song training.
Afternoons are free for creative work or re-creation (swimming, hiking,
reading...).
Evenings are devoted to the creation of performance material.

The fee is $500 per week.  Work times will be Sunday to Friday.  Arrivals
and departures to take place on Saturday.  Artists may take a residency for
one or both weeks.

To Apply: Participants must be 18 years of age or older.  Please send us a
detailed e-mail letter about yourself, your work, your age, experience, your
contact information and your telephone number.
If you would like more information, check our WEBSITE  www.nacl.org
or please contact Tannis Kowalchuk at nacl at nacl.org

NaCl Catskills                      NaCl-- NY Office
110 Highland Lake Rd.                   138 S. Oxford Street, Rm 2A
Highland Lake, NY  12743              Brooklyn, NY  11217
(845) 557-0694                          (718) 398-4589

Please Note:
NaCl will be in Eastern Europe May 22 to June 10, so e-mail will be the
preferred method of communication.

Sincerely,
Tannis Kowalchuk

--MS_Mac_OE_3104069496_1116277_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Catskills Retreat</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H2>Last call. <BR>
</H2><B>Meet other international theatre artists, work in a focused, natura=
l and beautiful environment.<BR>
</B><FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF"><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>NaCl Performer Training Retreat 2002<BR>
</B></FONT><H2>in the Catskills <BR>
</H2></FONT><H2>June 22-29  <BR>
June 29-July 6<BR>
Participants may take one or both weeks.<BR>
<BR>
</H2>At NaCl Catskills, our theatre and artists' residence in Highland Lake=
, NY, (2 hours from New York City), NaCl is offering 2 one-week intensive re=
treats for performers who are interested in exploring in-depth ensemble perf=
ormer training and theatre creation. Led by NaCl director <B>Brad Krumholz</=
B>, <B>Tannis Kowalchuk</B>, and international guest director <B>Ker Wells</=
B>, the retreat offers performers an intense immersion into the training and=
 creative techniques practiced by the company and its colleagues in their on=
going research into the craft of the performer.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Food and lodging is included in the fee</B>.  Participants will be =
housed in the NaCl artists' residence (a classic thirteen bedroom Catskills =
summer boarding house), and participants will share meal preparation and cle=
an up. <BR>
<B>Mornings</B> focus on physical, vocal, and song training. <BR>
<B>Afternoons</B> are free for creative work or re-creation (swimming, hiki=
ng, reading...). <BR>
<B>Evenings</B> are devoted to the creation of performance material.  =
<BR>
<BR>
The fee is $500 per week.  Work times will be Sunday to Friday.  =
Arrivals and departures to take place on Saturday.  Artists may take a =
residency for one or both weeks.  <BR>
<BR>
<B><U>To</U></B><U> <B>Apply:</B></U><B> Participants must be 18 years of a=
ge or older.  Please send us a detailed e-mail letter about yourself, y=
our work, your age, experience, your contact information and your telephone =
number.  <BR>
If you would like more information, check our WEBSITE  <FONT SIZE=3D"5">=
www.nacl.org </FONT> <BR>
or please contact Tannis Kowalchuk at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>nacl at nacl.or=
g<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
NaCl Catskills           =
           NaCl-- NY =
Office<BR>
</B>110 Highland Lake Rd.         &=
nbsp;         138 S. Oxford Str=
eet, Rm 2A<BR>
Highland Lake, NY  12743        &nb=
sp;     Brooklyn, NY  11217 <BR>
(845) 557-0694           =
            &nbs=
p;  (718) 398-4589 <BR>
<B><BR>
Please Note:<BR>
</B>NaCl will be in Eastern Europe May 22 to June 10, so e-mail will be the=
 preferred method of communication.  <B>   <BR>
<BR>
</B>Sincerely,<BR>
Tannis Kowalchuk  <B>         =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;      </B>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3104069496_1116277_MIME_Part--