[NEohioPAL]Acting Coach from New York City

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:07:13 PDT 2002

<DIV>
<P>Dear Artists,</P>
<P>With the PACT auditions just around the corner,  you probably want to prepare and get to work. Finding the material and making it your own, happens to be the challenge with any audition one will face.</P>
<P>I am an Acting Coach from New York who just relocated to the Northeast Ohio region. My credentials include a Master of Arts in Educational Theater from New York University (NYU), and a Bachelor of Arts in Theater and Performing Arts from the State University of New York at New Paltz.</P>
<P>I have been an acting instructor at various institutions in the New York Metropolitan area, including the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts.  I was a Professor of Theatre Arts at Kent State University and Brecksville Theatre on the Square. I currently teach Theater Arts at Malone College and the Canton Player's Guild.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Additionally, I have ten years of acting and musical theater experience, three years of directing experience, and five years of film and television experience. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I'm trained to work with children and adults of all ages on monologues, scene study, character development, text interpretation, dramaturgy, and audition preparation, just to name a few areas of study. </P>
<P>Please contact me for more information. References and resume gladly furnished upon request. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Thank you, </P>
<DIV></DIV>