[NEohioPAL]NFP invites you to "The Starving Artists Ball"

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Mon Jun 10 19:26:04 PDT 2002

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
invites you to...

The Starving Artists Ball
a gala to benefit the fine arts

SATURDAY JUNE 29th, 2002
6:00-9:00 PM

Quirk Cultural Center
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Newfangled Productions, Inc. is a nonprofit creative arts production and education company. We seek to serve the community by setting a new standard of excellence in the creative arts that is accessible to all people. Every project that we undertake must serve the community through education and entertainment and make every effort to reach all of the people in that community: the rich, the poor, and the in-between of all ages, races, and ethnicities - including prisoners,
the homeless, the disabled, and the infirm. The company is run by a board of directors and a volunteer staff.

We hope that you will join us for our first fundraising event. It will be an evening of music, art, food and fun. Dress is formal but not black tie.

See you there!

Oliver Corrigan, artistic director
Ryan McMullen, technical director
Katie Meyer, managing director

Tickets are:
$10 ----- Student
$20 ----- Adult
$35 ----- Couple
$50 ----- Patron*

* Patron tickets are Couple tickets that include 2 season tickets to our 2002-2003 theatre productions.

Please e-mail us at:

newfangled at email.com

with

Name:
Phone:
E-mail:
Type and number of tickets you would like to order:
(We will contact you when we receive your e-mail to arrange a payment method.)

or

Send checks made out to "Newfangled Productiosn, Inc." directly to:

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
382 E. Thornton St.
Akron, OH 44311
(Do not send cash. We will call you when we have received your payment.)

As members of the artistic community in northeastern Ohio, there could be many opportunities for you to use your talents as we begin to become more active and help create something unique, exciting and worthwhile in this area. There are many dynamic and talented people around here who together could make a great contribution to this community (and perhaps make a few bucks yourself!). If you feel this applies to you, please contact us.

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
382 E. Thornton St.
Akron, OH 44311

(330)376-1050 or (330)283-3318

newfangled at email.com

--
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup