[NEohioPAL]Impersonators-Performers 1930-1980

Jo Ann Rosen jrosen at dagc.org
Wed Jun 12 11:14:54 PDT 2002

Who:  	Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland
What:		Gala benefit to include vip reception, cocktails, dinner,
		auctions and entertainment
When:		Saturday evening, October 5, 2002, 6pm-11pm
Where:	Silver Grille (located in Cleveland's landmark Higbee Building)

The Silver Grille was a very popular Cleveland spot in the 1930's-1980's.
We want our guests to experience the true flavor of the Grille when it was
open.  We need people who can impersonate a celebrity from the 30-s-80's,
someone who can mingle with our guests (in character), and if they are
singers, perform little vignettes.

If interested, send me a brief description of your abilities and your fee
schedule.  All information will be reviewed and meetings arranged.

JoAnn Rosen
Development Director
Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland
3601 S. Green Road #100
Beachwood, OH 44122
work: 216.591.0800
fax:  216.591.0320