[NEohioPAL]Check - Out : "KOLAR'S HORROR ROCK"

Michael Kolar m_kolar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 11:14:59 PDT 2002

      I would like to invite 'you', to attend
    the most 'Amazing Performance'- [You've ever
    seen!] -And that you will 'Ever See!'

      I'm talking about a 'Show' that will be
    'talked' about for 'years' ~ [After it has
    been witnessed!]

      I'm talking about a 'show' that is so inter -
    -active with the audience, that the only other
    performance that you can even remotely compare
    it with would be "THE ROCKY HORRO PICTURE SHOW!"
    Because, of its 'Magnitude'.  "Do You Understand?"
    That not only is there going to be, 'Live Music!';
    not only will you get to 'meet' an 'incredible'
    troupes of 'actors', as well as the 'special F/X -
    artists' involved. But, I'm talking about a,
    "Horror Rock Opera" ~ [ That Has Never Been Done!]

      I'm talking about a 'performance' that will
    'entertain' you for a solid - 90 minutes.

      Now, you must 'understand', that during
    'Halloween!' - For 'Fifteen-dollars' you
    walk through a 'Haunted House' for a 'mere'
    ( 15 Minutes ), and get 'nothing' out of it!
    Once you've gone through was'nt even worth it!
    I mean you were not even scared! And everyone
    goes! For 'what?' - What do you get out of it?

    "Now, with this show, you will bare witness
    to the most incredible event, the likes of
    which Cleveland has ever seen!"
    Now the show is only booked for four dates.
      show is only booked for four dates. For
      more information on this 'incredible'
      performance.  Go to:

      http://www.bottomlinesaloon.com