[NEohioPAL]Paid:Musicians for multiple jobs

Bradley Wyner bwyner at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 23 23:04:03 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3107711817_64052_MIME_Part

I am a musical director recently returned to Cleveland.  Over the summer, I
hope to re-build my "stable" of musicians.  I like to find musicians who I
work well with, and will use those same folks again and again for a variety
of shows.  All gigs will pay.  The theater that I do the majority of my work
with pays among the best rates in town.  If you are interested, read the
descriptions of what I'm looking for below, and respond to
bwyner at earthlink.net, or call my cell at 347-385-0569.  (It's a New York
area code, sorry.)
My next show is Gypsy in August, for which I'm looking for a trumpet, a
multi-woodwind, a violin, and an upright bass.  But I'm definitely looking
to the future as well.

Thank you and happiness,
Brad Wyner

Guitarists:  I just lost my usual guitarist to a tour and am anxious to find
a replacement.   I do a lot of rock musicals.  Good chops in a variety of
styles necesary.  You should be able to work from charts but do not have to
sight-read perfectly.  If you have never worked in theater but think you can
hack it, give me a call.

Drummers:  I have a drummer that I work with, but often need subs.  Should
be able to read charts with decent ability, improvise, understand dynamics,
and take direction. Experience as a theater drummer necesary.

Keyboardists:  Particularly interested in keyboardists who can improvise
"orchestrations" on a synthesizer based on a written piano score.

Bass:  Love when folks play both upright and bass guitar, but we can talk
either way.  Usually I use the bass lines that are written out, so in this
case reading is more important than improv.

Winds and strings:  College students welcome.  I'm particularly looking for
people who play and own lots of woodwinds (doublers, if you would), and
trumpet players with clean tone and a feeling for dynamics.  The occasional
bowed instrument is also often nice.
--MS_Mac_OE_3107711817_64052_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Paid:Musicians for multiple jobs</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
I am a musical director recently returned to Cleveland.  Over the summ=
er, I hope to re-build my "stable" of musicians.  I like to f=
ind musicians who I work well with, and will use those same folks again and =
again for a variety of shows.  All gigs will pay.  The theater tha=
t I do the majority of my work with pays among the best rates in town. &nbsp=
;If you are interested, read the descriptions of what I'm looking for below,=
 and respond to bwyner at earthlink.net, or call my cell at 347-385-0569. &nbsp=
;(It's a New York area code, sorry.)<BR>
My next show is <I>Gypsy</I> in August, for which I'm looking for a trumpet=
, a multi-woodwind, a violin, and an upright bass.  But I'm definitely =
looking to the future as well.<BR>
 <BR>
Thank you and happiness, <BR>
Brad Wyner<BR>
 <BR>
Guitarists:  I just lost my usual guitarist to a tour and am anxious t=
o find a replacement.   I do a lot of rock musicals.  Good ch=
ops in a variety of styles necesary.  You should be able to work from c=
harts but do not have to sight-read perfectly.  If you have never worke=
d in theater but think you can hack it, give me a call.<BR>
 <BR>
Drummers:  I have a drummer that I work with, but often need subs. &nb=
sp;Should be able to read charts with decent ability, improvise, understand =
dynamics, and take direction. Experience as a theater drummer necesary.<BR>
 <BR>
Keyboardists:  Particularly interested in keyboardists who can improvi=
se "orchestrations" on a synthesizer based on a written piano scor=
e.<BR>
<BR>
Bass:  Love when folks play both upright and bass guitar, but we can t=
alk either way.  Usually I use the bass lines that are written out, so =
in this case reading is more important than improv.<BR>
<BR>
Winds and strings:  College students welcome.  I'm particularly l=
ooking for people who play and own lots of woodwinds (doublers, if you would=
), and trumpet players with clean tone and a feeling for dynamics.  The=
 occasional bowed instrument is also often nice.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3107711817_64052_MIME_Part--