[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit Offers Summer Workshops for Young Performers

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 18:20:03 PDT 2002

--part1_11a.12d81653.2a48b6a6_boundary

For Immediate Release
For additional information contact:
Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800

Hudson, Ohio
June 24, 2002

Actors' Summit Theater
Offers Professional Theater Day Camps

Actors' Summit, a professional theater has announced a series of one week day
camps for young performers (Ages: 7-13). The workshops begin July 1 and
continue through July 25.

Course work includes: theater games, masks and makeup for the stage, play
production, Shakespeare performance for young people, audition preparation,
dance for actors and non-dancers, and voice and vocal training for actors.

Camps will meet from 9 AM until 12 PM daily. Tuition is: $115. (1 week); $215
(2 weeks); $325 (3 weeks). Fees are due on the first day of class.

Instructors: MaryJo Alexander. Associate Artistic Director, and a
professional Equity actress, she holds a Masters' Degree in Theater, and is
an Ohio Certified Teacher. Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director, a
professional Equity Actor, holds a M.A. and Ph.D. in theater and an MBA from
Kent State. Neil is also a certified substitute teacher.

To find the theater - Start at the Clock Tower in Downtown Hudson.
Turn west at the stop light at the Clock Tower onto Clinton Street. Take
Clinton Street 2 blocks.  Turn Right onto Morse Rd., and immediately turn
right into the first parking lot for the Antiques Galleries and theater. We
share the building. We have our own entrance with a big maroon awning and dig
double doors.

For additional information call: 330-342-0800.

Web site
Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.
Actors' Summit is a professional, not for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts
organization.

Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland
Theaters. Actors' Summit is working under a developmental agreement with
Actors' Equity Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage
managers).

--part1_11a.12d81653.2a48b6a6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Gill Sans" LANG="0">For Immediate Release
<BR>For additional information contact:
<BR>Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800
<BR>
<BR>Hudson, Ohio
<BR>June 24, 2002
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit Theater
<BR>Offers Professional Theater Day Camps
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit, a professional theater has announced a series of one week day camps for young performers (Ages: 7-13). The workshops begin July 1 and continue through July 25.
<BR>
<BR>Course work includes: theater games, masks and makeup for the stage, play production, Shakespeare performance for young people, audition preparation, dance for actors and non-dancers, and voice and vocal training for actors.
<BR>
<BR>Camps will meet from 9 AM until 12 PM daily. Tuition is: $115. (1 week); $215 (2 weeks); $325 (3 weeks). Fees are due on the first day of class.
<BR>
<BR>Instructors: MaryJo Alexander. Associate Artistic Director, and a professional Equity actress, she holds a Masters' Degree in Theater, and is an Ohio Certified Teacher. Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director, a professional Equity Actor, holds a M.A. and Ph.D. in theater and an MBA from Kent State. Neil is also a certified substitute teacher.
<BR>
<BR>To find the theater - Start at the Clock Tower in Downtown Hudson.
<BR>Turn west at the stop light at the Clock Tower onto Clinton Street. Take Clinton Street 2 blocks.  Turn Right onto Morse Rd., and immediately turn right into the first parking lot for the Antiques Galleries and theater. We share the building. We have our own entrance with a big maroon awning and dig double doors.
<BR>
<BR>For additional information call: 330-342-0800.
<BR>
<BR>Web site
<BR>Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org. Actors' Summit is a professional, not for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts organization.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland Theaters. Actors' Summit is working under a developmental agreement with Actors' Equity Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage managers).</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11a.12d81653.2a48b6a6_boundary--