[NEohioPAL]auditions for video

robinsoj at ucc.org robinsoj at ucc.org
Tue Jul 2 11:19:10 PDT 2002

--0__=zNjZpdXELYS9gaic64GazZpLESniM3zsFIHxzuMER6OgGX2JOY9UARbH

 We are looking for actors/actresses to be a video being produced by the
national office of the United Church of Christ in Cleveland, Ohio.

We are looking for:
A male African-American senior citizen. He is a grandfather who is very
talkative, feisty and spunky. A man full of stories to tell. He is proud of
his family tree and very eager to get his grand kids to feel proud about
their heritage.

A female, age 20's - 40's, any nationality. A public school teacher who
lives in the neighborhood. Very kind and thoughtful.

A male, age 20-40's, any nationality.   The school teacher
--0__=zNjZpdXELYS9gaic64GazZpLESniM3zsFIHxzuMER6OgGX2JOY9UARbH

=92s brother. A
true motivator. Enthusiastic about his ministry and enjoys talking to y=
oung
people.

Please call Jean Robinson to schedule an audition. The actual taping wi=
ll
be next week so you must be available to report to work on Wednesday, J=
uly
10th. The taping will be on location on the west side of Cleveland and =
will
take one whole day.

We will pay the actors/actresses and provide lunch.

Jean Robinson
video producer
216-736-2182
=

--0__=zNjZpdXELYS9gaic64GazZpLESniM3zsFIHxzuMER6OgGX2JOY9UARbH--