[NEohioPAL]Vocal coach for theater & rock

Bradley Wyner bwyner at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 9 23:26:05 PDT 2002

216-831-8601x5102

Vocal coach currently enrolling new students for theater and rock singing.
Reasonable rates.

Musical Theater:  Coaching covers topics such as how to choose appropirate
music, excercising and strengthening the voice, expanding vocal range,
taking care of the vocal instrument and interpretation & delivery of song
and acting the song.

Rock Singers:  Get your voice to last through shows and rehearsals.
Strengthen your quality and expand your range.  I will work with you to get
the sound you want.  I will never impress on a singer a style that isn't
true to your music.

I have recently returned to Cleveland from New York, and will be coaching
singers through Stagecrafters in Pepper Pike.  I have been the musical
director for countless theater productions and directed singers for the
dueling piano show at Sweet Caroline's in Times Square.  I am a trained and
experienced teacher (B.S.Ed.), and have worked with students ranging from
professional singers to third graders.

My time slots are starting to fill up, but I still have plenty of
availability.  I am available every weekday starting at 2 PM.  Please call
Wendy Scott at (216) 831-8601 x 5102 with questions or to schedule sessions.