[NEohioPAL]Stage Manager For The Human Zoo

Dewtripdad at aol.com Dewtripdad at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 18:35:25 PDT 2002

--part1_11a.139f3821.2a5e1d7c_boundary

The Human Zoo is in search of a dedicated Stage Manager for there Sunday
night  performances at The Powerhouse Pub in The Flats. This is a PAID
position. You must have transportation, email and use of a cell phone.
Please respond to
Ramcoproductions at yahoo.com

--part1_11a.139f3821.2a5e1d7c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The Human Zoo is in search of a dedicated Stage Manager for there Sunday night  performances at The Powerhouse Pub in The Flats. This is a PAID position. You must have transportation, email and use of a cell phone.  Please respond to <BR>
Ramcoproductions at yahoo.com </FONT></HTML>