[NEohioPAL]Oleanna Auditions for Boulevard Theatre

JSM7250 at aol.com JSM7250 at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 07:34:05 PDT 2002

--part1_1ab.54a5480.2a680e36_boundary

Boulevard Theatre will hold auditions for David Mamet's Oleanna, August 26 &
27 at 6:30 p.m. with callbacks August 29 at 6:30 at the Shaker Hts. Community
Building, 3450 Lee Road, south of Van Aken (site of the Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival - East).

Oleanna is the riveting drama of a female college student who seeks classroom
help from her professor and then turns the tables on him.  The cast is:

John - 40ish
Carol - early 20s

The director is Greg Vovos, also a playwright whose works have been produced
in Cleveland and in other places across the country.  He is known locally for
directing shows in Charenton Theater's Park Bench Tour -- last summer, Edward
Albee's The Zoo Story and, this summer, I'm Not Rappaport by Herb Gardner.
His other recent local work includes playwrighting and directing for Dobama's
Night Kitchen and Cleveland Public Theatre.

Boulevard Theatre is an adult community theatre affiliated with the City of
Shaker Heights.  It is also supported by the recently formed Friends of
Boulevard Theatre.

Oleanna will be produced November 7-23 at Woodbury School, 15400 South
Woodland Road (2 blocks west of Lee) in Shaker Heights.

For more information, contact Jean Sycle Martin, Boulevard Theatre
Coordinator,  at jsm7250 at aol.com.

--part1_1ab.54a5480.2a680e36_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Boulevard Theatre will hold auditions for David Mamet's <I>Oleanna,</I> August 26 & 27 at 6:30 p.m. with callbacks August 29 at 6:30 at the Shaker Hts. Community Building, 3450 Lee Road, south of Van Aken (site of the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival - East).
<BR>
<BR><I>Oleanna</I> is the riveting drama of a female college student who seeks classroom help from her professor and then turns the tables on him.  The cast is:
<BR>
<BR>John - 40ish
<BR>Carol - early 20s
<BR>
<BR>The director is Greg Vovos, also a playwright whose works have been produced in Cleveland and in other places across the country.  He is known locally for directing shows in Charenton Theater's Park Bench Tour -- last summer, Edward Albee's <I>The Zoo Story </I>and, this summer, <I>I'm Not Rappaport</I> by Herb Gardner. His other recent local work includes playwrighting and directing for Dobama's Night Kitchen and Cleveland Public Theatre.
<BR>
<BR>Boulevard Theatre is an adult community theatre affiliated with the City of Shaker Heights.  It is also supported by the recently formed Friends of Boulevard Theatre.
<BR>
<BR><I>Oleanna</I> will be produced November 7-23 at Woodbury School, 15400 South Woodland Road (2 blocks west of Lee) in Shaker Heights.
<BR>
<BR>For more information, contact Jean Sycle Martin, Boulevard Theatre Coordinator,  at jsm7250 at aol.com.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ab.54a5480.2a680e36_boundary--