[NEohioPAL]Reminder: IMPROV JAM!

Rich Sommer rosommer at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:47:40 PDT 2002

DON'T FORGET!!

Join us at Dobama Theater in Cleveland Heights on Monday, July 22nd at 7:30
pm for our first DISJECTA MEMBRA JAM - a public improv jam.

If you're tired of sitting back and watching the action, come get in the
ring! We'll play a combination of games - mostly short-form, and we'll throw
in a montage at the end to round out the evening.

WHO CAN PLAY? Anyone who walks in the door.
DO I HAVE TO PLAY? Nope. You can just watch if you want to.

WHAT'S "DISJECTA MEMBRA" MEAN? It's Latin for "scattered remains."

HOW MUCH? A mere $5.
WHEN? July 22 at 7:30 pm.
WHERE? Dobama Theater, 1846 Coventry Rd.

QUESTIONS? Call Rich Sommer at (216) 932-3014

MARK THOSE CALENDARS!!